- Tue 1/23/2018: Predicting Local Weather
- Mon 1/29/2018: 2018 Cruise Planning Meeting, Mandarin Restaurant, Reading, MA
- Wed 1/31/2018: Knots, Splicing, Coiling, etc
- Wed 2/7/2018: Basic Electrical Wiring, etc.
- Sun 2/11/2018: Dim Sum
- Tue 2/13/2018: Perilous Passages; etc.
- Tue 2/27/2018: Getting AIS up & running
- Thu 4/26/2018: Public Monthly Meeting, Savin Hill Yacht Club, Dorchester, MA
- Sun 12/9/2018: 2018 Winter Holiday Party
Tag Archives: weather
Michael Tougias speaks on The Finest Hours http://www.michaeltougias.com/ https://michaeltougias.wordpress.com/ https://www.facebook.com/Michael-J-Tougias-142173262562318/ His very popular novel “The Finest Hours” was recently released as a Disney movie. Tougias has also written novels such as “Rescue of the Bounty” which is the Tall Ship … Continue reading →