It’s time to plan to be at Winter Thing! Hopefully there will be snow!
Sunday, February 28 from 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Visitor Center, Assabet River National Wildlife Refuge
680 Hudson Road, Sudbury, MA 01776
Members and applicants are invited to join us for a potluck lunch followed by outdoor fun!
What to bring:
- Potluck offering to share for lunch and your own beverage.
- Coffee, tea and cocoa will be provided as well as paper products and flatware.
- Sorry no alcohol is allowed.
- Snowshoes, cross-country skis, or simply wear your hiking boots.
- Games or cards available for the non-winter lover.
For fun, friendship and frolicking in the snow!
Check it out at http://www.fws.gov/refuge/Assabet_River/about.html
RSVP to let us know if you plan to be there and what you’ll bring for the potluck to:
Marilyn at: email@example.com.
$5.00/person will be charged to cover our costs.
Send checks payable to Pelagic Sailing Club to:
26 Clark Lane, Sudbury, MA 01776.